Arnett Group continues to grow and is looking for a Sales Manager in Nashville. A high energy sales professional with the ability to get things done, with strong analytical ability, initiative and vision. This Sales Professional will be expected to close profitable sales of technology-based solutions for customer business environments. Researches sales leads, obtains knowledge of customer organizations, develops customer relationships, builds strong business relationships with partners and vendors, and generates product and/or services proposals and quotations.
Job Location(s): Nashville
Employment Type: Full Time
Role and Responsibilities:
- Owns all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions and achieves established sales targets annually.
- Creates business cases and high level financial models including ROI and TCO analysis to help in positioning and selling of technology-based solutions to solve business problems.
- Sells to both large and SMB clients via direct new sales, alliances and leverages existing client base, both broad market and vertical.
- Constructs clear value proposition for clients which includes business benefits (i.e. OPEX vs. CAPEX substitution, ROI, TCO).
- Engages proactively with Solutions and Services, Marketing and Operations teams.
- Establishes clear priorities for new and existing client sales to drive sales growth.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from own professional network, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, newspapers, business directories, and other sources.
- Builds and maintains research on prospective and current customers relating to how each customer is organized (hierarchically, brands, channels, and key relationships).
- Establishes and maintains current customer and potential customer relationships.
- Gains clear understanding of customer business requirements.
- Educates customers on full breadth of solutions offered by Client.
- Prepares presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Identifies and resolves customer concerns.
- Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Client through performing behaviors consistent with the organization’s values.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Client in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
- Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
While this job has no direct supervisory responsibilities, guidance may be provided to Technical Consultants, Delivery Consultants, Customer Support Representatives, and Inside Sales Representatives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
· 3 years demonstrated outside sales experience selling Information Technology consulting services/managed services/data center services
· 3 years combining products and services into technology solutions that meet customer business needs.
· Technical sales expertise selling to both Enterprise and SMB market and strong familiarity with Cloud, Managed Services, and Web technical concepts.
· Fundamental understanding of consultative, solutions sales process for dedicated, managed, cloud, and hybrid web hosting solutions.
· Demonstrated success in strategic thinking, planning and implementation – a strong desire and track record of getting things done.
· Aptitude, ambition and eagerness to join A-level Sales Team and contribute to fun, professional culture focused on growth and outcomes.
· May consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated outside sales experience selling Information Technology Services