Location: Waukesha Wisconsin / Remote
Manager: VP Operations
Activities include coordinating the delivery of multiple projects, developing cost benefit analyses for the program, communicating to an executive committee, creating and reporting program status utilizing a dashboard, allocating resources across the multiple projects, defining project governance policies and managing the financial concerns of the program. Must be able to utilize and effectively communicate technical components of an initiative to applicable parties. Must be self motivated, well organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills. Proven oral and written communication skills; excellent business presentation skills. Excellent analytical skills. Ability to interface effectively with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units. Ability to effectively utilize external vendors and resources throughout the organization. Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.
5+ years of experience required.
Project Management 5 years
Project Management Methodologies 5 years
Bachelors or 5 years experience
Top Daily Responsibilities:
– Define and clarify project scope. Develop project plan, schedule policies and procedures to support achievement of project objectives.
– Responsible for tracking and reporting accurate project and deliverable status for assigned scope of work.
– Partner with Business Project Manager to coordinate and communicate across multiple stakeholders from both IT and Business to ensure project objectives are met. Lead and manage IT project team. (Internal and External)
– Monitoring and controlling multiple projects in different stages of project life cycle.
– Manage daily issues that arise and re-prioritization of planned work.
– Create project estimates, manage project budget, monitor spend and reconcile actuals.
– Serve as a back-up to the IT Operations Manager. Mentors other External Project Managers. Skills a Top Candidate Should Have:
– 7 years experience as an IT Project Manager (application, database, integration, infrastructure, etc.)
– Data Lifecycle experience
– Healthcare industry experience
– Regulatory experience
– Risk management
– Change management
– Contract management and procurement
– Monitoring, evaluation and project performance metrics
– Budgeting and scheduling
– Stakeholder management
– Conflict management
– Trust building