With more sophisticated cyber attacks targeting small and midsized organizations, larger enterprises are now requiring data security assessments prior to doing business. How do you know if you can check the boxes of a 3rd party cybersecurity assessment?
Iron Mountain’s VP of Information Security, Seth Bailey, and Jenna Wells, Director of Third Party Risk Management, together break down typical assessment requirements, and how small and midsized organizations can proactively prepare for one.
Moderated by 20+ year security veteran and Co-Founder of Defendify, Rob Simopoulos, you will also learn when to expect a 3rd party cybersecurity assessment, and how you can check your own vendor’s cybersecurity posture.
Key takeaways include:
• What a 3rd party cybersecurity assessment is, and when can you expect to get one
• What steps can small and midsized organizations take to prepare for 3rd party cybersecurity assessments
• How to assess the strength your vendors’ cybersecurity to ensure your data won’t risk a compromise
• Learn more about Defendify at
• Download the Cybersecurity QuickStart Guide at
This presentation was hosted by ActualTech Media.