Listen on SoundCloud:
For the full article:
On today’s Heavy Networking, we dive into a variety of topics including a multiplicity of edges that require connectivity and security (WAN edge, LAN edge, cloud edge, remote edge, etc.), the convergence of infrastructure and security, the need for interoperability among security vendors, implementing Zero Trust Access (ZTA), and the current and future roles for technologies such as machine learning (ML) and AI.
Today, Fortinet’s John Maddison, CMO and EVP of Products shares his insights on why customers are converging on fewer vendor platforms, how security features and capabilities are consolidating, and how Fortinet integrates ML and AI.
– Protecting edge environments
– Why customers are converging on fewer platforms
– The consolidation of security functions
– Enabling Zero Trust Access (ZTA)
– Fortinet’s use of connectors to integrates with third-party products
– How Fortinet uses machine learning to improve security operations and response
– The company’s AI roadmap